1. Sulphuric acid has strong irritation and corrosive effect on skin, mucosa and other tissues.
2. Steam or fog can cause conjunctivitis, conjunctival edema and corneal opacity, leading to blindness.
3. Respiratory tract irritation, especially dyspnea and pulmonary edema.
4. High concentration causes laryngeal spasm or glottic edema and death from asphyxia.
5. Burns of digestive tract caused by oral administration result in ulcer formation.
6. Severe cases may have gastric perforation, peritonitis, kidney damage, shock, etc.
Jiangmen sulphuric acid factory http://www.jmyfkeji.com/